When deciding what to insure in your life, you’re going to have to look at different types of coverage. For your home, you’ll need homeowner’s coverage. For your car, auto insurance. For your business, commercial lines. Within each type of coverage are options that might more specifically suit you.
It’s The Louisiana Insurance Center's goal to make sure all our clients receive the most effective coverage. We’re proud to announce that we’re now offering multiple new coverage lines. We can now go even further to better suit our customers' needs. What’s better than having all-inclusive insurance? Having it all in one place.
Expanded Offerings for 2018
The things of value that you own need protection. You don’t want to suffer if you can’t afford to replace these important investments. Why not let insurance coverage step in with assistance? Take a look at some of our new coverage offerings, and you might just find the protection you need.
1. Pet Insurance: Your furry friend has medical needs, too! Why not get insurance so that you afford their care? Now, instead of paying vet bills, be on the lookout for savings from your policy.
2. Tow Truck Coverage: Running a tow truck business means you help other drivers out quite a lot. However, you need specific commercial auto insurance to help you as well. Get liability insurance, collision and comprehensive coverage, medical payments and more protection.
3. Lawn Care Insurance: Lawn service businesses own expensive equipment. Their employees face the possibility of injuries. Their operations might harm someone else or damage a client’s property. Liability, inland marine, workers’ comp and property coverage can assist your business.
4. Head Start Protection: As a unique niche of the child care industry, Head Starts must see to the safety of their attendees. They also have employees and property to protect. With multiple forms of liability and property protection available, you won’t have to worry about securing your business.
5. Daycare Coverage: When running a daycare, either in a home or a commercial property, you likely have a lot on your plate. Protect your littlest visitors with property and liability protection. When you have insurance, you can commit your personal attention fully to the kids and not your risks.
6. Nonprofit Insurance: Churches, charities and other nonprofits don’t often operate with large budgets. You need affordable insurance to protect assets that it might be hard to replace. Make sure your property, products, employees and volunteers have coverage.
We’re growing, and that means we can provide more coverage to you. So, what are you waiting for? Call one of our experienced agents today for a fast, free quote on the policy of your choice.